Book online for 40% off Central Park group bike rental! Bike helmets, bike locks and NYC bike maps free upon request with Central Park group bike rental. Central Park Bike Tours is located at 203 West 58th Street, between Broadway and 7th Avenue (E/W), nearer to 7th Avenue, and 1-block away from the 7th Avenue entrance to Central Park. We have thousands of adult men’s and women’s comfort-hybrid bikes and children’s bikes available.
To reserve central park group bike rental please call
(917) 283-2453, or fill out the form below and a representative will contact you.
You must schedule and have confirmed your group bike rental a minimum two (2) business days (M-F) in advance when you purchase online. You will be contacted by a group sales representative to confirm your group bike rental details. Adult and children’s bikes are priced equally for groups. The minimum-size group for online group bike rental purchase range is 15 – 50 persons/bikes. You will be contacted with your group confirmation at the email address you have provided. If you have a group larger than 50, or you have pre-purchase questions about group bike rental, or wish to negotiate a better rate; you may call group sales:(917) 283-2453 (M-F 9am-6pm, EST), or email group sales: email@example.com for a timely response. All bike rental purchases are final and there are no refunds for bike rental, store credit is available with manager approval.
- Book online for 40% off the discount cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon.
- Free bike helmet, bike lock and bike map available for duration of rental period on request.
- Bike rental insurance costs $2 per bike and covers 100% of damage, and 50% of replacement cost if bike is stolen.
- Child Seat costs $5 for first hour, $10 for the second hour, $15 for additional hours up to all day – purchase in-store only.
- Online group bike rental purchase 15 – 50 bikes; groups larger than 50 contact group sales to make arrangements.
- Contact group sales for specialty bikes and prices for road bikes, tandem bikes and child bike trailers.
Central Park Bike Tours is located at: 203 West 58th Street, between Broadway and 7th Avenue (E/W), nearer to 7th Avenue, and 1-block away from the 7th Avenue entrance to Central Park. You are encouraged to wear a bicycle helmet, which is provided free of charge and mandatory by NY State Law for anyone under the age of 14. Bicycle locks are provided free of charge upon request. Bicycles maps of Central Park and New York City are available free of charge and upon request. All bike rental purchases are final and there are no refunds for bike rental given. Store credit may be allowed for 1-year from original rental date, but only with managerial approval due to inclement weather or NYC emergency. In addition to this confirmation notice, you will be sent a notification from this website to the email you provided in the form, and another payment notification from PayPal.
No refund for Central Park group bike rental purchase without prior arrangements. Credit for Central Park group bike rental may be given with managerial approval due to inclement weather or NYC emergency. Central Park group bike tour (15 or more people) can be accommodated when arranged in advance. Alternatively, you may choose a public guided Brooklyn Bridge group bike tour starting next to the Brooklyn Bridge in downtown Manhattan; Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tours & Rental (145 Nassau Street). Bike Rent NYC is New York City’s largest provider of Central Park group bike tour.