Book online for 30% off Central Park Bike Tours! Bike helmets, bike locks and NYC bike maps free upon request with Central Park Bike Tours. We have thousands of adult men’s and women’s comfort-hybrid bikes and children’s bikes available.
|Bicycles||1 hr||2 hr||3 hr||5 hr||All Day||24 hr|
|Child Bike (12 & under)|
|Child Bike Trailer|
Complete form below to purchase bike rental from 203 West 58th Street. Provide accurate information to receive notification and confirmation. When you pick-up bikes you will be required to leave either an (a) state or country ID or (b) copy of your passport, or (c) $100 cash or credit security deposit; returned upon the return of bike. All bike rental purchases are final and there are no refunds for bike rental, store credit is available with manager approval.
- Book online for 30% off bike rental; cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon.
- Free bike helmet, bike lock and bike map available for rental period on request.
- Bike Rental Insurance costs $2 per bike and covers 100% of damage, and 50% of replacement cost if bike is stolen.
- Child Seat costs $5 for first hour, $10 for the second hour, $15 for additional hours up to all day – purchase in-store only.
- Day Pass Add-on $5 per bike, $100 deposit per bicycle returned to you when you return bikes, allows you drop off bike at any of our ten locations.
- Road Bikes and Mountain Bikes are NOT AVAILABLE FOR COUPON DISCOUNT.
- Tandem bike, road bike and mountain bike rental based upon availability; inquire in-store.
Free bike helmet with bike rental
Free “Central Park Map” with bike rental
Free bike lock with bike rental
Central Park Bike Tours is located at: 203 West 58th Street, between Broadway and 7th Avenue (E/W), nearer to 7th Avenue, and 1-block away from the 7th Avenue entrance to Central Park. You are encouraged to wear a bicycle helmet, which is provided free of charge and mandatory by NY State Law for anyone under the age of 14. Bicycle locks are provided free of charge upon request. Bicycles maps of Central Park and New York City are available free of charge and upon request. All bike rental purchases are final and there are no refunds for bike rental given. Store credit may be allowed for 1-year from original rental date, but only with managerial approval due to inclement weather or NYC emergency. In addition to this confirmation notice, you will be sent a notification from this website to the email you provided in the form, and another payment notification from PayPal.
Larger bike rental groups and guided bike tour groups can be accommodated when arranged in advance. No refund for bike rental purchase. Credit for Central Park bike rental may be given with managerial approval due to inclement weather or NYC emergency. Alternatively, you may also take a public-guided Central Park bike tour (4 times daily) from our main location next to Central Park; Central Park Bike Tours & Rental (203 West 58th Street); or you may choose a public guided Brooklyn Bridge bike tour starting next to the Brooklyn Bridge in downtown Manhattan; Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tours & Rental (145 Nassau Street). Bike Rent NYC is New York City’s largest provider of Central Park bike rental.