Central Park Tour
Experience a memorable 5 mile journey through Frederick Law Olmstead’s 1.3 square mile (341 hecare/840 acre) landscaped masterpiece in the heart of Manhattan in New York City. Your experienced tour guide provides backgrotttttund information, historical insight and points out some of the most photogenic sites. There is no better way to discover why Central Park is known as the City’s backyard and host ot over 25 million visitors each year.
Due to a special event there are no 10am Central Park Bike tours May 12th and May 19th. 1pm and 4pm tours are available and rentals.
Travel the park’s most famous attractions:
- Strawberry Fields (International Garden of Peace honoring John Lennon)
- Bethesda Terrace
- Belvedere Castle
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- The Mall
Everyday 10am, 1pm, 4pm
203 West 58th Street
New York, NY 10019
- Children must be 8 years and older to participate
- Child rate (8-18years old)
- Price includes bike rental fee